Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Victoria Beckham Inspired (11/16/11)

 

Dolls, today I decided to do a Victoria Beckham inspired outfit. Her and Kim K are my top. I absolutely love her style, such a gorgeous stylish mom! Love that! my outfit is not exactly alike but its a sweater top booties but mine are close toed. ( I can not stop wearing them from charlotte russe, comfy and stylish)It just has a VB vibe to it, she loves wearing shorts and super high shoes lol Hope you like and thanks for stopping by my blog. Very appreciated :)

 

 

 

Get the Look:

  • Shorts/Belt: Forever 21 (old)
  • Top: Red Apparel
  • Booties: Charlotte Russe
  • Purse: Bakers
  • Sunglasses: Gucci
  • Scarf: RetroSpect
 
XOXO, Danira

9 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, you look Fab!!

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO HOT!!!!! I love those booties!!!! The outfit is amazing!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love victoria! you did an awesome job recreating the outfit.

    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Victoria but Danira totally rocked the look way better than you! I die for your boots they are amazing, I want them too!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look stunning, love. adore your recreation. super happy I found your blog. totally following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes! You are beautiful! I'm your newest follower here and on twitter!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete