Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Outfits of 2012 so far!!! :)



#1.Chunky heel & Side Bun


Get the look:
  • Top: Small fashion store
  • Jeans: Super old (dont remember where i bought
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe (super comfy)
  • Clutch: Charlotte russe
  • Or if you prefer the purse in the 1st pic from ALDO
  • Shades:Yard sale ($1) =) 







#2.Simple Black & Bright Print Scarf


Get The Look:
Blazer: Windsors
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Fashion Q
Purse: ALDO
Shoes/Scarf: Charlotte russe




#3.Leopard pants in gray! (Obsessed)


Get The Look
Top: Red Apparel
Blazer: Wet Seal
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Necklace/Purse: ALDO
Boots: Stuart weitzman

h
Khloe made me want these pants! lol I will be recreating soon. :)

Hello dolls, here are my latest outfits. WHAT DO YOU DOLLS THINK? WHICH IS YOUR FAVE? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW :)
Anyway I am sooo sorry that I havent posted as i promised, my computer is not working, right now I am using my sisters. Hopefully I will be buying a new one pretty soon. I'm not  going to say or promise to post, I will just do it!

P.S
Wednesday I will be starting something new: KRAY KRAY WEDNESDAYS: Kardashian Style
It will be recreations every wed of the Kardashians outfits. :D

My friend Teresa, will be joining me to recreate some outfits as well. YAY!! So if you love the kardashian style stay tuned!!

 What do you dolls think???
XOXO, Danira

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post!!!!! I love all three looks, but the 2nd one is deff my favorite!!!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the most amazing shoes!! I love the pair in the first pic!! cute outfits :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete