Monday, January 30, 2012

High Bun, Colorful casual outfit :) 1/30/12

 Get My Look:
Top/Necklace/Blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: Wet Seal
Purse: ALDO
Pumps: Shiekh Shoes
My dog wanted to be in the pics too. LOL
 
 
 LOL ^^
 Hello doll faces! How is your week so far?? Mine is going great, this is todays outfit simple and casual I woke up in a hurry to get to the dentist so I had to grab anything. lol (thats y my hair is up in a super high bun) but I love it. This is what I came up with, simple tank top, jeans and ofcourse to put it together a bright blazer and to throw it off my green purse! Annnnd my pumps, lol always heels, my dentist even complimented me saying he loves my heels! haha found it funny. Anyway hope you like it, let me know your thoughts.
XOXO, Danira @daniracastro < follow me on twitter. :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Your daughter is sooooo cute!!!!! <3

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the green bag with the blazer!


    http://www.stylewithhilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! My closet seriously needs your blazer, is amazing! The color goes perfect on you, love the contrasting color of the bag! Oh and hello to your little one, she's adorbs!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blazer on you! The color looks good on u too. Me personally tho...I would have done a blk handbag instead so the focus is more on the necklace and blazer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo! Perfect pumps! great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete