Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kim k Look 4 less: Pop of pink (naven blazer) 2/24/12

Get My Look:
Blazer/Shorts: Forever 21 ($24)
Top:Red Apparel $13 (gardenwalk)
Pumps:: shiekh ($50)
Purse: ALDO $30
Earrings/bracelets: C Russe ($6)
Shades: gucci


 
Hello dolls here is my Kim kardashian Pop of pink look for less.(her C. Louboutin shoes are over 1,000 alone, she is wearing a naven blazer and hermes purse.) Hope you dolls love my version as much as I do! I wore this all day on friday at work and that afternoon I went to dinner with my brother and sister and my sisters bff, which she is like my sister too. :) We went to cheesecake factory, omg yummy!!! lol I decided to take all my hair down, let me know your thoughts dolls.
You dolls know that bright colors are soooo in right now and will be for a while, so make sure you guys pick up some colorful pieces for your wardrobe 
 
pic below: Bro, me, sis bff, sis
XOXO, Danira

6 comments:

  1. good re-creation! you look gorgeous as always!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted this look today too :) lol super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING!!!!! Love the pink blazer!!!!

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I am a big fan of Kim K's looks and you did a fabulous job recreating it :)

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look! You look great!
    -Nancy
    fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my fav Kim k inspired outfit from this outfit! Pink looks great on you! Good job:)

    ReplyDelete